Miles and I went to the 10am show of "Twilight" (my review of the movie in another post) then took the ferry from Edmonds to Kingston. The above picture is on the ferry-It's very windy on the upper deck!
While on the ride over this boat was headed right for us. It was a bit freaky because it was going pretty fast.
This is a view from the ferry while at port waiting to unload the cars.
A shot of our jolly ferry the Spokane.
While stopped at a red light in Kingston I saw this sign! I know can you believe $1.79 a gallon.
We stayed in Port Angeles and had dinner at Bella Italia.
And, of course I ordered the mushroom ravioli. It was delish!
The next day we headed to Forks and LaPush. The drive was amazing. This is Lake Crescent, pictures don't do it justice.
Look, there is snow on the top of those mountains. Oh, I forgot to tell you it was really cold!
We made it to Forks. It is a very small town. They only have one stop light.
We ran into these cute Twilighters every where we went. They came all the way from Dallas, TX.
I thought this sign was funny. They taped Vampire over the word logging.
Miles and I in front of Forks High School.
Forks High School front door.
Bella's truck.
A parking spot for Dr. Cullen at the Hospital.
This is First Beach at LaPush. It is so much prettier than the beach they used in the movie!
Look, I found a werewolf print! I looked all around but, couldn't find Jacob.
This nice lady we talked to works at Forks High School- in the office! The people from Forks were really nice and said they didn't mind the publicity.
This is what I pictured the driftwood looked like. Can't you just see Bella and Jacob seating on this?
We spent most of the day on the beach. We brought lunch and then just walked and played.
We were the at twilight. Not to sound too cheesy but, it was a magical place. They kind of place were Vampires and Werewolves exists. Ok, did I spread it on a little too thick?
LaPush was my favorite part of the trip. Maybe because I love the ocean!
How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast. Once again, Miles needs to give some pointers to Rhett! I gave you a shout out on my blog! Love you guys. Happy Thanksgiving
Looks beautiful. You had the FULL experience...high school, hosital and everything. I love how they have signs up with Twilight stuff! I can totally picture it all!
I'm sooooo jealous, what a beautiful place! I have to control myself when I think about Bella and Edward, I can't imagine how out of control I would be if we visited all those place together(Tony and Me). J/K It looks like you had a great time! Love and miss ya!
Those are some great shots. I wish we could go there. Although I do not miss the cold weather. It is still pretty warm here. It is hard to believe it is Christmas time. It is hard to celebrate Christmas in 80 degree weather!
I went to see the movie with Rita and I actually liked it!!! I honestly thought it would be dumb but they did a great job. Except I didn't really like the actress for Bella. Anyways, we thought about you. When I see anything related to Twilight, my brain associates it with you, I wonder why?. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!
Hey! Looks like you had a wonderful time!! You look lovely in your pics! Your hair is getting so long! It suits you! Must read those Twilight books someday!! Love you, Claire. xoxooxoxox
You are so analitical about the movie review. I went with Severine and I enjoyed it more than she did I think. Of course I am not as studied and through as you. I just enjoyed it for what it was. A movie. Your trip looks awesome. I am glad that you had a great time. I look forward to seeing you this month.
12 comments:
arHoly Cows! What a fun trip! I'll admit it, I'm a little bit jealous ;)
How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast. Once again, Miles needs to give some pointers to Rhett! I gave you a shout out on my blog! Love you guys. Happy Thanksgiving
Looks beautiful. You had the FULL experience...high school, hosital and everything. I love how they have signs up with Twilight stuff! I can totally picture it all!
I'm sooooo jealous, what a beautiful place! I have to control myself when I think about Bella and Edward, I can't imagine how out of control I would be if we visited all those place together(Tony and Me). J/K
It looks like you had a great time! Love and miss ya!
beautiful pictures!!!!
It looks like a great weekend! Miles is a good man ~ which means you are a GREAT woman! ;)
I think I'd love to go to LaPush sometime...I'm Team Jacob, after all. ;)
Those are some great shots. I wish we could go there. Although I do not miss the cold weather. It is still pretty warm here. It is hard to believe it is Christmas time. It is hard to celebrate Christmas in 80 degree weather!
I went to see the movie with Rita and I actually liked it!!! I honestly thought it would be dumb but they did a great job. Except I didn't really like the actress for Bella. Anyways, we thought about you. When I see anything related to Twilight, my brain associates it with you, I wonder why?.
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!
So... what's Twilight? Fill us in. JK, we're still out of the loop a little on that one, but everyone we know is in on it. Awesome post Amy!
Hey! Looks like you had a wonderful time!! You look lovely in your pics! Your hair is getting so long! It suits you! Must read those Twilight books someday!!
Love you,
Claire. xoxooxoxox
You are so analitical about the movie review. I went with Severine and I enjoyed it more than she did I think. Of course I am not as studied and through as you. I just enjoyed it for what it was. A movie.
Your trip looks awesome. I am glad that you had a great time. I look forward to seeing you this month.
This is so cool. I love that you went and saw all this. I may have to put it on my list when we visit next. Loved your review also.
Post a Comment