In honor of the movie release of Twilight (you know I had to)-Robert Pattinson is my favorite. I haven't seen the movie yet but, I think this guy is pretty adorable. He was not the Edward I pictured in my head but, now when I think or read anything "Twilight" related he is now Edward to me. We shall all see soon enough (today) if he makes a good Edward. He is a Brit and you know Me and the English fellows. I like'em!Here's to hoping they don't butcher our fantasy.

5 comments:
He was perfect!
he's a cute boy. :)
Did you happen to see the Today Show interview yesterday? WHAT was Kristen Stewart's problem?! She seemed bored and too good for the interview and the fans...she needs to get over herself and let someone else take over.
You'll love it!
Melissa-she always acts like that. Meaning she's not really acting. Stay tuned for my movie review!!!!
I actually love him as Edward....I didn't at first...I was expecting someone not so skinny, but he was awesome. he has the passion for the part!
Post a Comment