Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mouth Watering!




Every time I go to Houston there a few things that I have to do. One is eat Texas Bar-b-que.
This time we went to Goode Company. They have a great outdoor eating area with picnic benches all lined up in rows. They have the yummiest jalapeno cheese bread and the bulls head is a nice touch!

5 comments:

Corey and Lisa said...

Yikes...what kind of meat are you eating?? The jalapeno cheese bread sounds so good!

The Dillon 6 said...

oh momma. sign me up. except can it be a legitimate Texas BBQ if I don't actually GO to Texas?? ;) Did you know that Remlinger Farms makes an amazing Jalapeno Cheese bread? It's so yummy I may have to go get some on Friday... ;)

amy germer said...

Lisa,
that would be cow meat, you might have heard it called beef!!:)

The Filler Gang said...

Send me some of that food It looks to good. better than Hawaii food I guess. will pay for the postage. and also send some blue bell Ice cream I think its fed ex or something. Oh this is William

Miles Germer said...

MMMMMMMM. Yummmmmmy.