Friday, May 23, 2008

Favorite Friday



I love Hosta (Angiosperm Phylogeny)! This plant is so easy to grow (in the shade). Every year they come back bigger and better. They are also very easy to divide when they get to big for there spot. I love to share them put in pots or share them. I have one whole bed full of all different types. There are thousands of different varieties, from dwarf to giant. They also come in so many different colors from yellow to a blueish green, they also come in solid or variegated. Hosta they make me happy!

3 comments:

Bennett Family said...

I love hostas too! only mine don't seem to be doing too hot yet...i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

thx for the words of encouragement! i really appreciate it! :)

Lucie said...

Wish you lived close enough to share -- though I'm definitely not the gardener in the family, I really appreciate the results of other people's work.
By the way, I love your "Favorite Fridays" and always lookforward to them.

The Dillon 6 said...

so pretty! but i've never lived in a yard yet that can sustain them. I hope yours are beautiful!!