Friday, May 16, 2008

Favorite Friday

Anybody that really knows me knows that I love TEXAS. I was born and raised there. Once a Texan always a Texan. So today my favorite thing is Texas.
There are so many things I love about Texas. I love how big and spread out everything is even the sky is really big there. I love the heat, the food, the plants, the feeling. Of course there are things that I don't like about it but there are things I don't like about every place I go. Most of all I love the people. These are my Texas people. My Mom, sister and two brothers.

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

hmmmm...Texas? I've never been there, but on paper I just don't get it...If the people are like YOU, though, it must be alright!!

The Filler Gang said...

Amy,

Texas..... It has been a while since we have been home. You guys all look so great. I was great seeing your broths in the picture! It has been forever since I have seen them. Last time I saw your sister, she was gosh maybe 11 0r 12, I can't remember, but it was a long time. Tell them all HI for me! Hope it is getting warmer for yu guys. I know that it has gotten warmer here.

Corey and Lisa said...

Looks beautiful! Nice to see pics of Bart and Aaron...who's who??? I am not sure if you have ever shown me pictures of them before?? How's that?