Friday, December 5, 2008

Favorite Friday




For today's favorite Friday I give you this video just in time for the holiday. It is the funnest thing EVER-I'm still laughing!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Miles Germer said...

This is a funny video for sure! I would like to see it remade with reversed genders. I wonder what women would think of that. Have women ever been sent to the doghouse? If not the doghouse, then where?

Lucie said...

That is hilarious -- especially because Jerry once actually did that, though come to think of it, it was for Valentine's Day. I've forgiven him, of course, but I do remind him of it occasionally. Like when I want chocolate.

The Filler Gang said...

Oh my goodness that is way too funny. If only there was a place like that. William loved it too, I think he watched it 5 times. Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Corey and Lisa said...

Loved that video!

Severine said...

Funny! Austin knows he'd better not get me anything that has anything to do with chores.