Monday, April 7, 2008

Thank You Elder Ballard

For those of you who did not get to hear Elder M Russell Ballard's talk on Sunday afternoon I high recommend you go online right now and read it. It was truly an answer to my prayer. Before every General Conference I think about the things I am struggling with or need guidance in and say a prayer. Well, His talk was on being a mother of small children and I could barely make it through his talk without busting into tears. Being a stay at home Mom is a blessing and I would not trade it for anything. However it does leave one feeling well, unsatisfied at times. I wanted to give him a big hug and jump up and down after he was done talking. He was truly inspired and I am grateful for these great Leaders we have to guide and uplift us.

8 comments:

Bennett Family said...

i loved it too!

Robyn said...

I think he answered a lot of prayers on Sunday. :)

{amy k.} said...

I know this is really random but I saw a comment from you on thedillon6 (I think that's what it is...) and you said going to town where they're filming twilight. Question 1: where are they filming? And question 2: when is it suppose to be in theatres? and question 3:when's the 3rd book coming out? Like I said I know this is really random- I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it... obviously you're a fan so I'm hoping you understand my craziness! Thanks!

Holly and Rhett said...

I agree that was a great talk! All I know is that you are a super mommy with great kids...hopefully I can live up to you!

The Filler Gang said...

Amy,

Where do you find his speach, I 'd love to read it.... By the way you are welcome to come stay in my den at any time!!! Esp. if William is goin to have to be gone for ayear, which he may. Don't know yet:(

Laura Leavitt said...

I loved it too...I cried through most of it.

amy germer said...

Amy,
Please go to Stephenie Meyer's website.http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/
it has all the answers and more! But, They are filming in a town called Kalama,Wa north of Vancouver, Wa. The last books comes out August 2nd and the movie December 12th.

Corey and Lisa said...

Hey...I missed alot of conference but I did catch that talk....I agree it was sooo good. I like how he says to not get your kids signed up for too many things and to let them be at home with their families! Great talk!