Thursday, March 27, 2008

You Need A What?



Addy told me last night before bed that she needs a gardening apron for her class basket. They are having an auction and their class made a gardening basket. Well, I went to the only store open and no gardening apron. I said "well I will just have to make one". So, it took me about two hours but, here it is. I did not have a pattern so the pocket is off centered. Oh well, it is done and that is all I care about.

5 comments:

Corey and Lisa said...

OK, if you can whip something that looks as good as that up the night before with no notice...you are SUPER-MOM!!! But, I already knew that about you! Hey, love the fabric...must be from that place you always tell me about!

The Dillon 6 said...

wow! that's great!! WE have basket raffles at our school, too. Very successful fund-raisers!

Bennett Family said...

what a CLEVER mom! seriously...i'm jealous.

Holly and Rhett said...

I love love love that material, so cute!

The Filler Gang said...

You did a great job..... The things we do and go through for our kids right! Patrick wanted me to make school pillows and sell tham at school. I just learned how to sew, there is no way I can make a ton of pillows, so I made him one and told him that it was one of a kind!!!