My husband is to blame for my video game addiction. He always has a copy of the latest and greatest game (he has to do his HOMEWORK?!?!!?) Well, I am a fan of a good RPG. When I saw him playing this I had to get my hands on that little controller. Now, I am stuck on this unbelievable hard challenge-Stupid Flit Switch! If I don't figure it out soon I will have to abandon all my wasted hours of sitting on the couch in the world of Albion. Wish me luck.....Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My Addiction
My husband is to blame for my video game addiction. He always has a copy of the latest and greatest game (he has to do his HOMEWORK?!?!!?) Well, I am a fan of a good RPG. When I saw him playing this I had to get my hands on that little controller. Now, I am stuck on this unbelievable hard challenge-Stupid Flit Switch! If I don't figure it out soon I will have to abandon all my wasted hours of sitting on the couch in the world of Albion. Wish me luck.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't even play PacMan!
That's hilarious!
I prefer simple games like Animal Crossing.
Amy, I'm proud of you. You can do it! Don't give up!
You're awesome Amy! Austin would love to play with me but I only like Fuzion Frenzy LOL!
Isn't there a cheating thing you can do to bypass that challenge? Good luck!
You are so funny, I like the more basic games like Super Mario!!
Great game, I completed it but thinking of giving it another go, or maybe getting the DLC. Came across your blog via Julie Howard's. Great stuff
Post a Comment