I have been tagged by my sister-in-law, Severine.
My quirks:
1. I love chewing on those plastic things from clothing tags.
2. I have to sleep with my feet out of the blankets.
3. I like to drink pickle juice.
4. I can't wear the same thing to church unless it has been at least 3 months.
5. I like pulling weeds.
6. I love being naked.
7. I have to have chocolate every day.
8. I am a worrier- If my husband is late I always think he has been in an accident.
9. If my husband is out of town I can't sleep until he comes home.
10. I use a paper towel to open the door in public restrooms.
1. I love chewing on those plastic things from clothing tags.
2. I have to sleep with my feet out of the blankets.
3. I like to drink pickle juice.
4. I can't wear the same thing to church unless it has been at least 3 months.
5. I like pulling weeds.
6. I love being naked.
7. I have to have chocolate every day.
8. I am a worrier- If my husband is late I always think he has been in an accident.
9. If my husband is out of town I can't sleep until he comes home.
10. I use a paper towel to open the door in public restrooms.

5 comments:
Amy, you're so quirky:) Listing my quirks made me feel like I had OCD or something.
My favorite is you loving to be naked. So funny!
i relate to #s 1, 5 and 10!!!
Let's see if I remember...I am like you on # 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, and 10....hee hee!
6 not 5
I like it when 9 and 6 are combined.
Post a Comment