This book is one of my new favorite books. I saw that Stephenie Meyer recommended it so, I gave it a try. Loved it! It is a fast read but, full of action and suspense. I am a huge Sci-fi fantasy fan and enjoy going to new worlds. The main character is likable, the world is nitty grittty and the story is gripping. Although is a young adult novel the writing is not immature for the genre. So if you see it, pick it up and enjoy.Friday, October 10, 2008
Favorite Friday
This book is one of my new favorite books. I saw that Stephenie Meyer recommended it so, I gave it a try. Loved it! It is a fast read but, full of action and suspense. I am a huge Sci-fi fantasy fan and enjoy going to new worlds. The main character is likable, the world is nitty grittty and the story is gripping. Although is a young adult novel the writing is not immature for the genre. So if you see it, pick it up and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Got this on hold at the library...can't wait!
I am just learning how to leave comments. Thanks for the ideas about reading. I will have to check out this book. I am now reading the books about Dragon Riders "Eragon". I know Miles thinks they are dorky but I already bought them so I am reading them. I am on book two, "The Elder" I think it is called. I'll have to read your suggestion next. Rita
Good sharing Amy! I will put it on hold at the library. I've started "The secret life of bees" and it's promising. Miss you!
I am not a sci-fi fan. and i'm kind of over stephanie...but maybe i'll give this one a look-see.
and i AM going to see the movie. OF COURSE! ;)
Post a Comment