Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Road Trip


We are off on our annual road trip to Utah. We do this every summer for the Germer reunion. i always get really stressed out the day before, not because of the drive part- I actually like that part. I love having everyone trapped together. We are forced to spent time together, especially Miles. He is forced to listen to me blab for 14 hours! The part that stresses me out is the in-law family part. I love all of them and I love to be with them. Maybe I am just jealous that we get to spent tons of time with Miles's family and not mine. My family is all in Texas and has been over two years since my family has seen my family.
We will be gone for 11 days so I won't be able to post until I get back. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Lucie said...

You're a braver woman than I am -- that length of time "trapped" with husband and kids, and looking forward to it!
Worth it to see the fam.
Give everyone extra hugs from Jerry and me.

The Dillon 6 said...

Doug and I have some of our best conversations on our overnight through-the-night drives to Utah.

I hope you have a fun time with Miles' family. Maybe you can suggest that instead of EVERY year visiting his family that you split it and do an every-other-year so that the kids get to know ALL of their cousins. :)

Holly and Rhett said...

We aren't that bad are we??? I am just lucky to be your favorite sister-in-law!

Melain said...

You have a reunion EVERY YEAR?! That's incredible! Have a great time Amy. We'll be excited to hear all about it when you get home. xoxo