I have not blogged since I've been back from Hawaii. I think I went into a reality depression. So, I made a deal with myself. I will get back in my grove after Easter. So, only 4 more days of non grove. Hopefully by then I will have figured out how to post pictures with my new camera.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Amy -- we missed you at the Twilight discussion tonight. :( I'm sorry Lisa had to postpone it until this week...it would have been fun to see you. We joked about taking a road trip to Forks...are you in? ;)
Wow, a new post!!! Easter is a good excuse to get some cute pics up! I'll just keep checking back!!
Happy Easter :)
Amy,
I do not blame you..... It's hard to get into doing anything after leaving here! We just got back from a trip to Maui. You'll have to check out our blog to see some pictures from there. I will try and post some everyday. It is hard to choose which pictures to do. I'd love to see some of yours from Moloki!
Happy Easter!
Danielle
Post a Comment