Here is Addy "My Angel". She is such an amazing kid.
Lilly always has food on her face. I am such a bad mom not to clean my kids faces. Oh' and that look on her face describes her to a T. She is a little spitfire.
Finn always happy in the presence of candy.
Finn not happy because we took the candy bowl from him. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas. We miss you and wish we could be spending it with all Ya'll.
Oh my goodness, I love the dresses! You always have the best holiday dresses for your cute girls. We missed you over Christmas. Hope you had a good one! Yeah, I did get a good brother. I needed a good one or I don't think we would survive this pregnancy - I am a mood bomb.
Amy! How are you? Hope you had a good Christmas. Audrey and Lily look like twins, their eyes are exactly the same. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I guess I should start one of those blogs too. Love, Sev
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love the dresses! You always have the best holiday dresses for your cute girls. We missed you over Christmas. Hope you had a good one! Yeah, I did get a good brother. I needed a good one or I don't think we would survive this pregnancy - I am a mood bomb.
Amy! How are you? Hope you had a good Christmas.
Audrey and Lily look like twins, their eyes are exactly the same. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I guess I should start one of those blogs too. Love, Sev
Cute pictures!! I can't wait to see the glasses in real life!! Hope to see you guys soon, especially now that we are both done church by lunch time!
Post a Comment